pwntooth (pown-tooth) is designed to automate Bluetooth Pen-Testing. It scans for devices, then runs the tools specified in the pwntooth.conf; included blueper, bluesnarfer, Bluetooth Stack Smasher (BSS), carwhisperer, psm_scan, rfcomm_scan, and vcardblaster.
pwntooth is a fully automated "search and destroy" tool for advanced users who wish to run a series of tests against each device in the target area. While there are some pre-configured lines in the pwntooth.conf file, it is mostly designed for users to specify their own pen-testing configuration. pwntooth can be used in conjunction with mant other tools not included in the package.
Size: 6.7 MB
Download: Click Here
v0.2.2 - 08/11/09 :
- fixed makefile for tools.
v0.2.1 - 08/11/09 :
- fixed problem with loop iteration counter.
- changed default pwntooth.conf directory to /etc/bluetooth directory.
v0.2 - 07/08/09 :
- changed install method.
- installed pwntooth.conf into /etc/bluetooth directory.
- updated vCardBlaster and Blueper.
v0.1 - 07/04/09 :
- Initial Release.